Monday, March 15, 2010

More Stiches....

Here's an update on my Stitchalong sampler!
(click for a close up)


I added a fun crab on a sandy beach (I love his little pinchers), a hootie owl on a branch with big yellow eyes, a pretty pink star (my lease favorite inchie so far), some purple lattice and a spider-webbed rose from silk ribbon. I'm kind of thinking I should have picked a theme like most of the other stylin' stichers in the stitchalong, but I'm having fun just doing my own thing! I'm curious what will pop up tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. your stitches are coming along great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your squares, especially Cinderella. After seeing some of the fun themes I also thought I should have picked a theme. But I decided that I did have a theme - to explore and practice stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the crab too - so cute!! Keep going - it's wonderful! Hugs, Tamara

    ReplyDelete