Sunday, March 14, 2010

2-fer Tuesday!

So the Ireland post office must hate me because it took forever to get my Christmas and ultimately my Valentine's swap from Claire. The Christmas package was sent back to Claire for some absurd reason and by the time she got it, it was time for my Valentine swap to be sent.

So in early February, on a Tuesday, I come home from work to find a stack of boxes in front of my door! I was so excited I hustled them into my room:

The top white box was a shipment of handmade soap from an amazing online site (future blog post on that), the middle box was my "Christmas" swap and the bottom box was my "Valentine" swap!

getting 2 swaps at once is pretty damn awesome! Since there are so many goodies packed into each swap, I'll have to break them down. I hate to be a tease, but I promise details to come soon!

2 comments: