Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mermiad inspiration

As you know I'm currently working on my latest & greatest swap: The Mermaid's Trousseau. Since a few others have posted a sneak peek of their mermaid creations, I thought I would post something as well. This is what I have out in my room to give me inspiration for my swap and I keep finding little treasures to add to it. Within the past few weeks this has turned into my Mermaid's Trousseau. I'm not posting any pictures of the final swap until it is mailed and my partner has received it! I don't want her seeing too much. I have a few large projects, in the works and so far everything is coming together so beautifully. I almost don't want to give it away (LOL). It may not look like much now, but just remember that this is my inspiration and only a hint at what there is to come!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with! It looks like so much fun. Where did you find this swap? Swap-bot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on the pink link, it will take you to my friend Bryanna's blog: Polka Dot Parliment. Bryanna also has a profile on swap-bot as well(she does amazing work!). Anyways, she held a private swap through her blog (you can read the details through her link) and I was able to join! I was excited for this swap because I knew that people who signed up wouldn't be flakey or do crappy work like most partners I've gotten on swap-bot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! Your inspiration looks great. Are you ok?? I havent heard from you... call me???!!!!

    ReplyDelete