Thursday, July 30, 2009




Wouldn't it be fantastic if I could add this on the sidebar of my blog? I have yet to find a way to do this as Blogger only allows you to use their gadgets. You can add your own but it doesn't allow you to enter in code for the gadget; it only allows you to paste in a URL. How the hell can you get something to work just based on a URL?! It needs code to function!!!

Can you tell that I'm frustrated with this?! If you know how to make this work on Blogger, please let me know how!

*Update: Thanks to Debbie, I was able to add this on!

5 comments:

  1. i love this picture and the idea behind it! thanks for the comment about the Sandman too! i have only read the second volume and look forward to getting to the others. i know what you mean about when series gets a bit dark. i am reading the last volume of "The Maxx" and it's getting a bit crazy (more of a Psychological /bad relationship type crazy)and have had to put it down to allow time for something else. I'm also hoping to read the rest of the origional dark knight series, i hear its a classic!xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you CAN put this on your sidebar!! I found this before and loved it. I figured our how to put it on my sidebar. After that I changed my layout and never put it back. Let me look at it and figure out what I did and I'll let you know BUT I know you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, First go here http://www.humancalendar.com/portable.php
    Pick what you like where it says 1) Choose Style, I think 2x2 150px will work best but you can play around with different ones. Then copy that code.

    Then go you your blog editing page and in your Layout add a gadget. Pick the HTML/JavaScript one. Then paste your code and save.

    I hope this works, it is such a great graphic calendar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It only allows me the option of a URL. I'll keep trying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! I figured it out! I made the mistake of going to the "add your own" tab, but what I wanted was under the "basics" tab. Thanks Debbie!!!

    ReplyDelete